Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bad Girls Club Season 10: Atlanta

Bad Girls Club is one of my favorite reality shows of all time, this season was not the best season but it still kept the viewers hooked just like all the other seasons. Their were a few girls I absolutely loved, a few girls I absolutely can't stand, and a few girls in between. This season had plenty of drama, but the drama was over little stuff like hot pockets unlike all the other seasons. The saving grace for this season was all 3 replacements brought more drama and fights then the original cast.

Pros:
Shanrock- The best duo in bad girls history since The Ambers, Shannon and Rocky were amazing. They stood up to the bullies and held their own throughout the season even when the rest of the cast was against them.

Reunion- This season had a crazy reunion, Shannon came to that reunion without holding back and taught a few of those girls a lesson. Before the reunion even officially started she ran up to Valentina and made her go to the hospital.

Cons:
Repetitive- The whole season other than the first like three episodes was about Shanrock vs the rest of the house. Valentina and Alicia got into a mini argument but I would have liked for the dynamic to change a little bit. Like if one of the 5 girls realized that what they are doing to Shanrock is wrong and they switch teams.

Stephanie and Paula- Stephanie stayed for the whole season and literally did nothing. They could have easily picked a better girl for this season. Paula was a fan favorite and I have no idea why fans like her, she was just as much as a bully as the rest of the girls and she got under my skin.

Review of cast in order of fav to least fav:
Shannon- She was a breather of fresh air for me on this season, you can just tell she has the biggest heart and on the reunion she kicked major ass. Shannon is in my top 5 favorite bad girls of all time and I absolutely adore her.

Rocky- Best replacement in the history of the show, she looks like a barbie but fights like a boxer. She held her own while getting jumped and when Alicia sneak attacked her she beat her ass anyway even though she was at a disadvantage. I loved Rocky

Janae- She was a hot ass mess and only made it to episode 3, but I thought Janae was hilarious. I also thought it was so funny when she showed up drunk to the reunion.

Nikki- She didn't make it far either but while she was there and at her time at the reunion she was one of my favorite bad girls. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind and she stood up to the girls who jumped Janae. Also at the reunion she was very straight forward and real.

Alicia- Many people's least favorite bad girl this season but I had a soft spot for her in my heart, and now that her and Valentina aren't friends anymore she has much more potential.

Jenn- I hated Jenn but she was such a drama queen that it made the show interesting. I didn't put her as my least favorite because she added spice to the show.

Valentina- Basically same reason as Jenn. The season revolved around Valentina and Shanrock. Valentina was the star and she did in fact run all of the other girls, other than my top 4.

Nancy- Complete ratchet trash, she annoyed the shit out of me on the reunion, couldn't stand her.

Stephanie- Who is this? Was she even on the show? Lammmmmeee

Paula- I need 4 pages for Paula but basically she is too overrated, she was boring, she was a bully, she was too extra, and she lived up Valentina and Alicia's ass.

Overall Grade: B, I love Bad Girls Club to death but they kind of needed to adjust the cast a little bit and not cast such followers.

Season 11 Preseason favs and expectations- So far after watching the trailer for season 11, reading spoilers, and looking at pictures. I am pretty excited for this season, I think I am going to like Sarah and a replacement named Janelle. I also really want to like Theresa because I love her look but I think she is friends with all the jump a hoes which I don't like. I know this season has jumping but I hope we get people who can stand up to them and give them a taste of their own medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment