Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Basketball Wives Season 3


This season on Basketball Wives it was a very good season.They had a bunch of fights and craziness and I loved it. They had two physical fights this season that were crazy, Royce vs Evelyn and Tami vs Meeka. Also they had many verbal fights even Jenniffer and Evelyn got in a verbal fight and they are best friends.

Pros:
The Fights-They had some really good fights this season and it was really entertaining.

Rome- The ladies took a trip to Rome this season and it made Madrid look like a tea party. Tami punching Meeka happened in Rome and that was one of the funniest fights I have ever seen. Also Jenniffer and Evelyns verbal fights happened in Rome.

Cons:
The ladies turned on Royce- The ladies started to gang up on Royce just because she spoke her mind at the reunion.  Royce will always be my favorite so I did not like this at all.

Susie- I do not like Susie at all she can't fight and she plays both sides. She is pointless to have on the show.

Review of Cast

Royce- She was my most favorite this season. I have loved her since season 1 and I always will love her.  I love how she stands up to Evelyn and Jenniffer when most people are too afraid too. Also when she threw a glass at Evelyn that was really funny.

Tami- Tami is the fighter of the group she is not afraid to throw down and that is why she is my second favorite. I also loved when she punched Meeka in the face.

Jenniffer- She is really nice and would be a lot more likable if she wasn't in Evelyn's shadow all the time. I felt bad for her when Eric threw a drink in her face and I see a lot of potential with her.

Shaunie- She is boring and barely shown but I like her bettter then the rest of the cast so she got fourth by default.

Evelyn- She tries to act ghetto all the time and she thinks shes tough shit and she is just annoying as hell I am glad Royce put her in her place but she did bring drama so she is not my least favorite.

Meeka- I started to hate her when she pressed charges againt Tami. Meeka is weak but she brought some drama so she is not my least favorite.

Susie- Lame flip flopping bitch. I feel like I am wasting time talking about her. Next

Overall Grade-  B+, This season was entertaing and had good drama. Royce and Tami saved this show for me without them I would not watch.

What I want to see on Season 4- I want to see Royce get back into the circle and I want to see Susie out of the circle. I also want to see a few more physical fights and I do not want Tami and Evelyn to be friends. I like it better when they hate eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment