Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Real Housewives of New York City Season 4

This season on The Real Housewives of New York City there was plenty of drama, catfights and comedy too go around. Most people thought this season was the worst since Bethenny was not apart of it but I could not disagree more. The season finale was hilarious with Ramona and Sonja thinking that Ramona was pregnant even though she is 54 years old and the trip too Morocco was intense!
Pros:
The Ladies stepped up their drama- With Bethenny gone all the fans said that the show would be boring, the ladies heard these rumors and all stepped up their game. They made this season drama heaven.

Blondes vs Brunettes- This was an interesting twist in the real housewives franchise, their has never been a seperation based on hair color. It was fun to choose an alliance and stick with them throughout the whole season.

Cons:
The only negative thing about this amazing season was the audiances and other bloggers hatred for Jill. Jill was one of my favorites and it was sad to see.

Review of the cast:

Jill- She was hilarious and i enjoyed watching her this season. She has been my favorite since season 1 and is still my favorite this day. I hope to see her back on season 5.

Luann- My second favorite, I love how classy she is and how strong she is. In morrocco she became the voice of reason when crazy Alex came downstairs and attacked her.

Sonja- My third favorite and my favorite out of the blondes. She was the comic relief this season and she made the show fun and entertaining. Watch the Burlesque episode and you will see what I mean.

Ramona- Ramona was a little bit too mean this season when she was attacking Luann and Jills family life but when she filmed scenes with Sonja I started to like her a little bit more and that is why she is my fourth favorite.

Kelly-Kelly was a little too boring this season but she still had her coo coo moments that made for good television like the reunion and Morocco. This is why she is my fifth favorite.

Alex- Alex used to be one of my favorite last season but this season she used her popularity to attack all the other woman without consequences. Also I can not stand her husband Simon who thinks it is okay to yell at a woman but since I still have a place in my heart for the old Alex she is not my least favorite.

Cindy- My least favorite of the season she was just a rude and boring mess. I loved her at first but the episode where she told Sonja to be quite in her own home was very rude.

Overall Grade- B+ This season was one of my favorite Real Housewive seasons ever but I wish it was a little shorter. The Real Housewives shows usually have from 15-20 episodes which is just too much. It gets hard to watch religiously but the drama was on point and their was alot of comedy coming from ramonja.

No comments:

Post a Comment